Saturday, November 26, 2011

Time Out For Women

 The first weekend in November Josh took a day off from work and stayed home with the kids while I drove to Phoenix and my sister Camille drove from Vegas and we met up at our sister Teri's for a girls weekend. We spent Friday shopping and going out to lunch. I made the comment that I felt naked, eating without having to worry about whether or not someone else had what they needed or were sitting nicely or were taking bites, but it was a good naked!






On Saturday we went to time out for women and had a great time. We heard speakers like Shawni Pothier and her mom, Hillary Weeks, and Kris Belcher. We laughed and cried and walked away wanting to be better. 
 While I was there we had a little birthday celebration for me!

Josh took the kids to the park and to pick out a new toy and I came home to open arms that made me feel like a million bucks. It was a great weekend!

No comments: