Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Arizona/Memorial Day

We had decided that while Josh was at ODS that I should go visit family. It would make our time apart easier on me and the kids.

Our first stop was my sister's house in Arizona.

The kids were pretty good on the airplane. 

my nice hair & tired eyes as a result of running non.stop since saying goodbye to Josh. trying to get all of our bags packed for 5 weeks and leave our house perfect and ready for a home showing all while taking care of 2 munchkins by myself. 

When we got to Arizona Aunt Teri had Hayden's birthday present waiting for him. She got him super hero costumes and a batman movie. He was in LOVE and adorable I might add!



Teri and I squeezed in a massage before the rest of the gang showed up for Memorial Day weekend. I booked our massages and I thought that when they told me who our massage therapists would be that they said a guys name and a girls name so we joked about who would get which massage therapist. Well when we got to the spa there was no guy but a petite, sweet mikea...a girl not a guy named mike, my mistake. and a big Helga type lady Teri and I couldn't stop laughing while we joked about who would get who.Guess who got Helga? Yup. me! BUT it was the best massage I have ever received! 

 We had to squeeze in a little shopping at the mills mall and dinner at the Yard House, which was a total disaster with Hayden pooping down his leg and Brinley screaming bloody murder while I was gone taking care of him!

Me, David, Conrad

When David arrived from Hawaii he brought us leis


Hayden could not get enough of his super hero costumes


soaking up some sun...

Brinley was so attached to me from the second we got there. She cried when I left the room or whenever someone else tried to help her with anything...until Camille's family showed up! She let Jordan hold her and even let Camille help her sometimes. Thank goodness!!



 The rest of the weekend we were in and out of the pool...








hayden LOVED the crab tube


Brinley was NOT a fan of the water!












We posed for a few pictures before church...



The adults were able to get away for dinner and a movie while the older kids took care of the younger kids

It's always so fun to be together! It was a great week!

No comments: