Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Randomness


playing in the cooler is SO fun! {brinley's hair is finally long enough that I can do something with it. I love it!}
{8.24.11}


 Hayden playing with Josh's gas mask {8.26.11}
Brinley cleaning up the wall where she colored

Drawing {8.27.11}
My two Captain America boys! {8.27.11)

We ordered Hayden's Halloween costume in August because he REALLY wanted to be captain america and I didn't want it to be sold out or more expensive. {8.29.11}
Brinley's favorite thing to do is read books! {9.3.11}
Cute little mess! {9.5.11}
Hayden was supposed to be going potty or getting ready to get in the bathtub but I walked in to find him dancing in front mirror! {9.14.11}
Hayden drawing a spiderman guy. He is really good at drawing him! {9.24.11}


playing in the sprinklers {9.24.11)
Brinley sharing her goldfish with her baby {9.27.11}






this little missy just might potty train herself. I am not ready to do it, but she wants to. She tells me when she needs to go potty and takes off her diaper and pants and sits on the potty. Sometimes she goes and sometimes she doesn't. I'm pretty impressed since she is only 19 months! {9.28.11}

1 comment:

Jess said...

Love the new updates! Miss those cuties.