Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Drive-In


We have a drive in less than 5 min from our house, and since there isn't much else to do here and the weather is nice most of the time it gets a lot of business. We decided one night to go. We took or futon mat and layed in on the ground and took our snacks and we thought the kids would fall asleep. Brinley fell asleep after much convincing that it was way past her bed time, and a little rocking by ourselves. But Hayden stayed awake for the whole thing. Good thing we saw planet of the apes so it was somewhat kid friendly. We had such a good time and every time we pass the screen Hayden  talks about the time we went to see the monkey movie about Cesar!


 
9.3.11

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Totally jealous of your perfect weather and drive in. We had one in the small town i grew up in and we loved it. Miss you guys! Hayden is so big and Brinley has tons of hair. I cant believe it.

Jayson and Carla Ricks said...

I want to go to the drive-in movies! Please...pretty please!

Tina said...

this totally makes me miss the burg!! I love drive in's I dont know why they dont have tonz here in AZ... I shoul look into that they just might!