Friday, November 18, 2011

Colorado

I had been talking to the moving company trying to get an exact date that they would be coming to our house to pack and move us. They gave me the date of Wednesday June 22, which worked perfectly with my schedule. So I had a ticket to go to Colorado on Sunday. I would be there for a few days to help my kids transition and then would be leaving on Tuesday to go to Buffalo to meet the movers. On Friday while at my friend Sara's house{ in Logan while on my Idaho trip} the movers called to confirm that they would be there to pack on Monday! WHAT?? That was not how I had planned things & I bought airline tickets! After talking to multiple people from the moving company they did not change things so I had to. Luckily I was able to change my tickets for hardly any more money so I flew to Colorado on Saturday night left my kids with Josh's parents then left to fly to Buffalo Sunday afternoon.

No comments: