Friday, November 11, 2011

Hayden's 3rd Birthday

We celebrated Hayden's 3rd Birthday one month early on May 7. We decide to do it a month early so that all of his friends could be at his party, and because Josh would be at officer training on his actual birthday, June 5. The party was held at a park, which provided plenty of entertainment for the kids. I did a theme of 3. 3 of his closest friends and their families were invited. 3 colors were used in my decoration. There were 3 layers in his cake that were the 3 colors of his party and we had number 3 suckers.

We started off the morning by opening presents...






then had a happy meal for lunch...
{this is a rare occasion around here}

then we headed to the park for the party...

the food & decorations:
notice the 3 color scheme ;)










we played...











ate cake...


opened presents from his friends...



We had a great time! I can't believe my little man is 3! Time goes way too fast! We love you Hayden!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

So FUN!

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

these pics made me cry!! Awesome 3rd birthday if you ask me!!