Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our Vacation...

Leanne, Me, Mom, Dad
...Christmas Vacation that is! I was going through some of my pictures and realized that I did not write anything about our holidays...what a loser I am! On December 19th I flew to Utah where I hung out with my good friend Jenn for the day. From there I went to my parent's house. While I was there my mom and I went shopping, went to the temple and made clocks, it was so fun to spend time with her! My parents and I exchanged Christmas gifts. My sister Leanne and her husband came up and spent some time at my parent's house while I was there too. I was also able to see some of my good friends Sara and Heidi. I wish we lived closer and could hang out all the time. My Mom & Me
Troy, Me, Leanne

Jenn & Me


Sara & Me

On Christmas Eve I flew to Colorado to meet Josh, he flew there on Saturday after his crazy finals week. We were not going to spend Christmas apart! We were able to spend time with his parents and brothers and sister that all live there. I was fianally also able to meet Josh's good friend from High School Mike. We came back and were able to enjoy a few days here together before going back to work and school.

Justin, Josh, Mike



Jamison & Josh Snowboarding


Me & Steph

No comments: