Friday, April 18, 2008

SPRING IS HERE...

and I love it! The weather here has been so nice lately. Sunny, and highs in the 70's! I didn't realize how little we see the sun here unitl it shines again. I love the sun and warm weather it just puts me in a good mood!



Here is a little pregnancy update. I'm now 30 weeks. It's crazy to think that I only have 10 weeks left, but today I was reminded that those 10 weeks might not be so pleasant. As I was at work I was thinking that my shoes are a little tighter than usuall...but they are heels and can sometimes be uncomfortable after wearing them all day. Then I took my socks off looked down at my feet and realized that they are somewhat swollen. GREAT! Other pregnancy woes consist of MASSIVE heartburn at random times of the day or night, and exhaustian. I thought the whole tired part went away after the first trimester or so...which it did, but now it's back again. YEAH! Lots of nights I go home from work and take a nap before I do anything else and then I can still fall asleep super early. But, our baby seems to be doing well he's doing summersaults in there all the time, his heartbeat is strong and he seems to be growing...cuz I am...but we're so glad he's doing well.

6 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

your feet look pretty good to me- tan too!

Rozannah said...

I had heartburn really bad too. But the wives tale says that heartburn means he'll have lots of hair. I know that it was true for me and Candice. So, hopefully he'll come out with a headfull...unless you don't want that and then hopefully he doesn't.

Aves said...

Its so great to hear things are going well! I love Love LOVE warm weather and just want it to be consistent here. We get a couple days of fabulous weather and then BAM. We're back to rain and snow. I just want it to be nice. I can only imagine the pregnancy woes... I don't ever want to be pregant. But its one of those inevitable things. Anyway, I am glad you and the baby are healthy though! That is the most important part!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Sleep all you want and never feel guilty. You are pregnant so you pretty much get to do what ever you want, enjoy.

Child Family said...

Oh the joys for pregnancy!! Just hang in there because it is sooo worth it in the end!!

Dick&Erica said...

I had terrible heartburn with both of my girls (and sadly, they were born with no hair) so I ate Tums like candy. It didn't really help, but they tasted good. It's the most amazing feeling when immediately after having the baby the heartburn just disappears.