Thursday, April 24, 2008

SICK


I have had the flu for the past 4 days! Fever, Chills, Achie Body, Runny Nose, Watery Eyes, Sore Throat, and now a Cough! It totally sucks, especially since I can't take any medication. I saw my Dr. on Monday... since I stayed home from work I moved my appointment up... and he gave me amoxicillin. I questioned whether or not that was safe for the baby and he assured me it is. Good thing 'cuz after I started taking it I started to feel better. He also told me I should have my tonsils out after I have the baby...which I've heard is way worse when you're an adult, Great!! I'm back at work today. Not feeling awesome, but definitely better!

10 comments:

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

I'm SO sorry for you!!! I got that right after Hugh was born and I wanted to DIE. Let me know if there is anything I can do...bring a meal, do a funny dance to make you laugh, anything! :)

Amber said...

I hope you start feeling better. If you need anything just call, we are just a few yards away :)

Child Family said...

That is one of the hard things when you are pregnant. It seems like you get sick more, and it lasts forever because you can't take medicine. But it is all worth it in the end. Well, I hope that you feel better soon.

Child Family said...

That is one of the hard things when you are pregnant. It seems like you get sick more, and it lasts forever because you can't take medicine. But it is all worth it in the end. Well, I hope that you feel better soon.

Dun said...

ugh... i keep putting off the saaaame thing...

i guess it's only going to get worse, though...

so someday i'll be tonsiless too, and we can start a club.

Guh said...

oh wait, dun is guh...

ugh, i always forget to sign him out!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Poor Kandis, that is awful. Sorry you were so sick, glad you are getting better.

Aves said...

POOR THING! Take it easy this weekend! I can only imagine how horrible you feel. The flu is crap enough, but when you are trying to stay healthy for 2!!! Glad you got a little relief! Miss you girl!

Peter and Lesha said...

hey that sucks hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself and that baby, don't feel bad or silly questioning the doctor and research it for yourself, it's your body and your baby I do it all the time and then do what you feel is right. You are so sweet and if it means staying home longer and letting your body heal then do that too. Love ya girl

Sheen said...

my dear kandis jean. get better lady. it is totally not fun to be sick and prego at the same time. call me when you get better. loves.