Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Lover

1.How long have you been married? 4 years and 3 months

2.How long did you date? We went on our first date on July 11th. we talked about marriage 6 weeks later and we were engaged 2 weeks after that & we were married on December 19th. So 5 months I guess...huh, I always thought it was 6!

3.Who eats more sweets? We both eat about the same amount.

4.Who said I love you first? I think it was me. We were at my friend Sheen's Birthday party at her parents house. We went 4-wheeling behind her house and we were sitting on the 4-wheeler in the woods...kissing and I just couldn't let the moment pass me by!

5.How old is he? He just turned 27

6.Who is taller? He is, come on i'm 5'4" it doesn't take much to be taller than me!

7.Who is smarter? How do you define SMART? I don't think I could go to dental school...ok I KNOW I couldn't go to dental school, but I know stuff he doesn't...we're a pretty good balance I think.

8.Who can sing better? Neither of us can really sing...our kids don't stand a chance...but he will sing while he's working out and listening to the ipod or in the shower, and he doesn't care who's around! Gotta love him!

9.Who does the laundry? I do. Unless he needs something right away.

10.Who pays the bills? I do. He just knows if we have money or not...usually not!

11.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

12.Who mows the lawn? He does

13.Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but he'll help me if I ask him to.

14.Who drives? He used to all the time, but since we've moved to NY I have been. I think it started with him wanting to make the most of every study moment and then I learned my way around and now I drive most of the time.

15.Who is more stubborn? Depends on what it is. I'm pretty strong headed about certain things and he is about other things.

16.Who kissed who first? He'll claim it was me who went in for the kill, but REALLY it was him. We were on our first date and after we dropped the other couple off he took me to the park...which soon became "our park" and we layed there and talked and looked at the stars. I asked him to rub my back... i love back rubs, but looking back that was a little forward of me. Then he held me and we talked. If he wasn't going to kiss me then he was doing a good job of playing with my mind. He would rub his cheek against mine and come really close to my lips. Then he'll claim I turned and kissed him, but as I remember I might have made it convenient for him by turning in to him but he puckered up and went in for the kill. Either way neither of us protested!

17.Who asked who out? He asked me out...he was so nervous...and i was so excited!

18.Who proposed? He did, and it was so cute!! He took me to "our park" and there were a million roses layed out on a white blanket spelling "will you marry me" It was so cute!! When I piled all the roses in my arms I said "I feel better than Miss America!"

19.Who has more siblings? He has 5 brothers and 1 sister. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother

No comments: