Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

December 19th was our Christmas and boy was it fun! It was so fun watching the kids open their presents and get excited about each thing, especially Hayden. He is at a great age for Christmas! I'm not sure if he really understood why he was getting so many presents and toys but he sure loved it! Sometimes when I was wrapping I thought wow these kids are getting lots of stuff! I guess that's the bonus of their mom getting deals all year long!

There were so may presents Hayden didn't know where to start...

checking out their stocking stuff...




Playing...


see that cute little kitchen {well kitchen pieces} in the background. that's what I was talking about.
Really cute! Really a pain!
Santa needed some help from mommy & daddy so we will have to help him when we get back from Colorado




Opening presents...






Brinley's First Baby Doll. She loved it!


He is SO his father's son! Can you just hear that sound effect! Love this little guy!


Brinley was SO whiny from the second she woke up. She didn't want anything to with her bottle and her toys and presents would make her stop for a minuet. We almost put her back in bed, but decided to try some cheerios first. It did the trick! She was fine after she sat down and ate some cheerios! Silly girl!


More presents...








Brinley LOVES touch and feel books!

Love this....




I wondered if he would even like this Sesame Street toy, but he LOVED it! He carries it all around the house and calls it Elmo's house!

I Love Christmas and this year was no exception!

Josh and I scored with our presents too! I got some photography stuff that I have wanted and a few clothes and other things and Josh got some new running shoes, work out stuff, a new jacket and some other things he has been wanting. Christmas was so fun!

Oh and after our tree fell over multiple times last year we opted to get a fake tree this year. I didn't know if I would like it because we didn't want to spend the money right now on a really full tree, but I LOVED it! What a cool invention! Pull it out of the box. Attach 3 pieces. Plug the lights in together. Straighten out the branches and WAH-LAH! It was wonderful!!

Now off to Colorado...

2 comments:

Jess said...

Love all the pictures...looks like the kids made out. =) Wish we could have been a part of all the fun.

Heidi said...

Cute kids!