Thursday, December 10, 2009

what a big boy!


This cute boy is now officially 18 months old! WHERE DID THE TIME GO?! He went to Nursery at church for the first time last Sunday and loved it! I checked on him after one hour and he was playing nicely and then when I came and got him an hour later he was still playing with the same toy! He was excited to see me when I came to get him but he didnt' really have a problem with me leaving him there. I'm sure it was all the excitement of the new toys, and our good friend Melissa is the nursery leader so that helped things too. He is wearing his cute Christmas outfit in this picture! I LOVE this little man!

9 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

Hayden is so cute! And you will be a great mom to two little one's!

Stephanie Evans said...

Oh my. He is stinkin' adorable! Love that sweater. So I just got caught up on your posts and thought the "Santa/Jesus guarding the door" thing was hilarious. What a funny boy. And congrats on conquering Thanksgiving dinner all on your own! That is quite the accomplishment and a lot of work.

Aves said...

Wow!! Time has gone by fast, he is such a big boy now! And seriously, how on earth are you due in 3 months????? WHAT? Sheesh. Time needs to SLOW DOWN. But I am excited for your little girl to get here, and of COURSE she will be just as cute and adorable as Hayden!

Andrea Livingston said...

What a handsome little guy!

Megan said...

I love that outfit, he looks so grown up! I can't wait for nursery, but we don't get that luxury until February! :)

Tina said...

He is so stinking cute Kandis!!! He's getting so big! love the vest!

Peter and Lesha said...

he is too stinkin cute, love the outfit and yes time flies, ready for number two? when are you due? have a great christmas and thanks so much for the card, we were a little slow in doing them this year (so slow they didn't get done) call when you get a chance.

Tess said...

He is so darling! I hope this last 2 months of pregnancy treats you well. It's hard, but worth it! And, 2 really isn't that bad. They'll be the best of friends.

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

He looks so handsome in his Christmas outfit! That so great that he did good in nursery. It's every mothers dream!