Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It happened!

Today it snowed for the first time this winter. I heard it is the first time in 60 years that it has been so late in the season before any snow. I'm grateful though because once it comes it seems like it never leaves! We decided to go play in it! Hayden loved every minuet of it, and didn't want to come back in the house!









This is probably one of those you had to be there moments but I took a picture and laughed all the way down the street so I have to document it! We were walking past a house in our neighborhood and they had a huge Santa and baby Jesus in the manger sitting on their front porch blocking their front door. Josh saw it first and said "don't worry no one can get in your front door you have Santa AND Jesus blocking it!!" I laughed SO hard!!

No comments: