Wednesday, October 7, 2009

tomorrow is the day...

...when we find out if our next little one is a boy or girl. Any guesses??

We honestly don't have a preference. It would be fun to have another boy so close to Hayden's age and I would already have all the boy stuff, but it would be fun to have a girl just to ensure that we get a little girl, not to mention all the fun I could have with dresses, bows and pink frills. It will be fun to know so we can start planning and it always seems so much more real to me after we know. (not that I don't know it's for real every time I feel him/her move or I throw up)

4 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

Tyler says boy and I say boy as well. But it would be fun to see what a Ricks girl looks like! Can't wait to hear.

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

I think it's a girl! I can't wait to hear eithe!

ksleightfam said...

I am guessing a boy too!! I am excited for you though, and can't wait to find out!!!

Howells Fam said...

I hope you guys get a girl, just so you can have all the pink fun things that we enjoy so much! Either one would be fun though! Good luck!