Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Week

My week started out by going to the Melting Pot for dessert for my friend Natalie's birthday


Then Hayden and I went to the Pumpkin Farm for playgroup
{because i'm the smart mom that i am i did not take one single photo of Hayden with a pumpkin! I was so mad at myself! We even practiced saying pumpkin on the way out there!}



Hayden wasn't so sure about the goats at first but then after feeding them some corn out of his hand he wasn't so shy anymore




He loved playing on all the toys on the playground



His favorite part was probably the sand





Josh had a dental convention he had to go to on Thursday and Friday so Thursday we met him and some friends for lunch and on Friday he went late and we went to breakfast. I love days like these!





While waiting for our food Josh and Hayden ninja fought with their knives. Hayden thinks this game is so funny!
I was talking on the phone as I drove home from dropping Josh off at the convention. It is against the law in the state of NY to drive while talking on your cell phone without a hands free device...I knew this but I sometimes do it anyway...well a cop pulled up next to me honked and motioned for me to roll down my window. I immediately got off the phone. He said "Do you know what you are messing with there?! A $160 fine that keeps going up and 2 points on your drivers license. You need to fix that! I said OK, rolled up my window and sat next to him at the red light for 30 awkward seconds. Guess I'll go get a hands free ear piece!

Hayden being his silly little self.
He thinks it's fun to climb under the coffee table and over this bar.

3 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

He's getting so big!

Howells Fam said...

He's so darn cute! How scary - I would have been so stressed out about the phone thing - I'm glad he didn't give you a ticket!

Stephanie Evans said...

Cute pics of Hayden at the farm!

I talk on my cell phone occassionaly while driving too... One day I was talking to Trav when I saw a cop suddenly pull up behind me. Without thinking, I chucked the phone across the car, not even warning Trav. I don't know if the cop even saw me talking, but I didn't want to take any chances! haha. Lucky day that you didn't get a ticket!