Monday, June 29, 2009

Not all it was cracked up to be




{I know I look AWESOME but keep in mind it was POURING rain!}


So we went to the Fray the other night and it was POURING rain! Not our ideal concert weather, but we braved it. Of course we bought the cheapest tickets, which are at the very back on the lawn with no tent over us. We got there in time for the last 1/2 hour of the opening show waited about 30 min for the Fray to come out and stayed for about 5 songs from the Fray. Then we decided that we had enough of the rain, people blowing smoke in our face, teenagers making out or doing things SO inappropriate for a public place and we were drenched so we headed home. It was fun to be together and do something we don't normally do but I think next time we'll spend our $50 on something else! The Fray did put on a good show, but I think we're just getting old!

4 comments:

The Marshall's said...

Hey! We are moving to West Jordan (salt lake area). My husband is down there now and Kenli and I are going down this weekend. We actually just rented our house this last weekend so that's nice to have that out of the way!:)

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Bummer. It is nice you two got to be alone for a little bit though. I don't know what that feels like anymore!

Howells Fam said...

I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't have a clue what "The Fray" is, I must be the one getting old... :)

Aves said...

FUN! I mean, I know you got wet, but hey, you guys got out and did something you haven't done in a while. Gosh its been a long time since I have been to a concert, I'd like to go sometime soon :)

PS those are some fab pics of Hayden at 1-year. Such a cutie