Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday Party

We had Hayden's first birthday party on Monday. It was planned for the park, but the weather ended up not being park weather that day so we had it at our house. Everyone came ate pizza, cupcakes, and plenty of suckers! Played together, with the toys and with our dog...he's always a hit! Hayden had a great time with all of his friends!
eating some pizza


and a juice box
enjoying a cupcake

and a sucker!
{LOVE this picture}



trying to get a group shot
{Hugh wanted NOTHING to do with it!}


the best group photo
Taylor, Lorenzo, Hayden, Tyson, Garret, Spencer
{ and NO there weren't just boys there}

cute little Avery
{she wanted NOTHING to do with the group photo either}
and Brielle and Valarie came a little later

the cupcakes
{dog paws}



the food...and there was pizza

Thanks everyone for coming we had a great time!

13 comments:

Jess said...

What a cute party theme and set-up. I always love the groups pics...I had a bawler at my first bday party too. At least Hayden was enjoying himself. It's nice he has sooo many friends.

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

Happy Birthday Haydan! What a fun party, I wish we could have mde it!

Rachel and Tyler said...

I still can't believe he is one. That year went so fast.

Tiffany said...

So cute Kandis! I'm so sorry I couldnt come... I was planning on it and we got a window job that creed needed me to go to at the last minute! I love the cupcakes! They are adorable! I have to say, that group shot is seriously impressive that you got them to all sit up there and manage to snap a picture. Hayden is lucky to have a good mom

Aves said...

Sheesh, I haven't had a chance to look at your blog for a few days and BAM! you've got tons of pictures! I love it :) The birthday party looked darling, what a cute idea. And happy birthday to Hayden, what a big boy! Where does the time go? I love all the updates, miss you girl!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! Cute paw print cupcakes, I too love the sucker picture. I can't believe his is a year old, mine will be 1 before I know it! :)

Caranna said...

Those cup cakes are SO cute!!
Birthday parties are fun!

Teri said...

Cute party, Cute ideas, Cute kids....Cute! Cute! Cute!

Peter and Lesha said...

those cupcakes are too freaken cute:) He is getting so big and still looks so much like your husband :) miss you guys hey my parents are over there in NY they went to Niagara Falls the other day and I thought of you.

Peter and Lesha said...

hey call me and tell me how that girl pronounces her name (Brielle) that is too cute I like it. :)

Tina said...

What... he is one! that flew bye!! He is sure cute, what a great mom, a sweet party already!!

Howells Fam said...

Cute cupcakes! I can't believe he's one - he's so stinking cute!

Rebecca Stoker said...

Happy Birthday Haydan!! What a cute party! Love the paw prints on the cupcakes! So adorable! Can't believe he's already one!