Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE



Hayden waiting to open his present on Christmas Eve





We started off our Christmas Eve with an ugly sweater party hosted by our friends Tyler & Rachel. We shared a good meal with families that were staying here for Christmas, and donated and made boxes for homeless shelters and other charities in the area. We came home and opened one present each. Our new Pajamas! I made Josh and Hayden matching pajama bottoms. They looked so cute! Then we read the night before Christmas and put Hayden to bed. Josh and I stayed up and watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas and played Santa's little helpers.

Hayden in his cute new pj's




reading the 'the night before Christmas'


Our ugly sweaters...the ugliest sweaters Good Will had to offer!


Hayden and his friend Garret in their ugly sweaters


Hayden loved Garret & Spencer's talking Elmo

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

oh my gosh before I read about how you thought those sweaters were ugly. I thought oh my gosh, what is she wearing? funny! he is totally cute looks a lot like dad!