Wednesday, December 3, 2008

the BIG 25

My cute guys!
enjoying my little dessert
Melissa, Briste, Me

Natalie, Tyson, Melissa, Hugh, Me & Hayden
This year I turned 25! A quarter of a century old, it's weird when you think about it like that! The day before my birthday some of my friends and I went to lunch and later that night Josh, Hayden and I went out to eat at Carrabas, it was so fun to go out and the food was so good! Then on my birthday some of my friends took me out for some yummy dessert at a fun place downtown called the chocolate bar. The week after my birthday we kept celebrating some other friends and I went out to lunch to celebrate. Thanks everyone who called, sent cards, came over, gave gifts, took me out, and made me treats. You all made me feel so loved! Thanks for making my birthday a special day!

No comments: