Saturday, August 21, 2010

when you're sleeping



My dad used to joke that we were good kids, especially when we were sleeping. Being a parent I understand so many things that I did not get as a kid, this phrase being one of them. I love watching my kids sleep. They are so cute and sweet and precious it just melts my heart. All of the screaming in the car, dumping out all of the toys right after you mother just straightened up your room, spitting up all down your mothers clothes, making your mother look like that mother she swore she'd never be as she is trying to reason with or discipline you in the middle of the store while you are throwing a tantrum, pooping out your diaper, crying for no apparent reason, taking toys away from someone, mixing your food and water after you are done eating making a huge mess, running away when asked to come here. All of these things are as if they never happened when I see my kids sleeping. I just want to take them in my arms and snuggle with them and give them a million kisses. I love you little ones!



1 comment:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Sleeping babies are the sweetest! I love the pics. I have the same crib bedding as you with the flowers. so cute.