Friday, August 20, 2010

SOoooooo Gross

We have been half heartedly potty training Hayden. So we have talked about pooping in the potty and he has sat on there a couple times and done it, but a couple times he has gone in the bath tub while we are taking care of Brinley. About a week ago Brinley & Hayden were taking a bath together as I was getting Brinley out I reminded Hayden that we don't poop in the bath tub it goes in the potty. A few minuets later I heard him yelling MOMMY MOMMY POOP IN THE POTTY. I ran in there and he had his poop in his hand ready for me to put in the potty! ewwwwww! SO GROSS!!


{When Hayden is older i'm sure he will love that I shared this story with everyone, but I had to write it down so we don't forget all the little things! Love ya little guy!}

2 comments:

Howells Fam said...

That's so funny, however, I'm sure if I was in the situation I probably would not have agreed! Carlee has only pooped in the tub once and I about died, I had to sanitize the entire tub before I could even let her back in it to rewash her! SICK!

kandis said...

we always sanitize the whole tub before letting him back in too! It's really GROSS!!