Monday, September 7, 2009

Ricks Family Photos

Jamison, Justin, Jordan
Jensen, Josh, Jayson, Joe
Jessica, Kandis, Denise, Carla
Kalee
Sherri, Tom
Kylah, Hayden, Malachi


the original clan

siblings


the girls

our little family


Josh & Me


Josh, Kandis, Hayden
{check out Hayden's expression...cracks me up!}

the grandkids

Grandma & Grandpa with the Grandkids




the family
{check out Hayden's cute little face!}



Precious
Josh & Kylah

Love this one!
Jordan, Josh, Jensen, Jamison, Jayson





Gotta LOVE this one!

4 comments:

Aves said...

Well freak Kandis!! That was a lot of new posts I haven't seen!! You kids have been up to A LOT!! :) Fun times! You look fabulous as always, and I do like our family photos, so cute. I can't wait to see your new baby bump! PS when will you know if its a girl or a boy? Or did I miss that part?? PS yes, my hair is darker, maybe a little too dark? It will fade, but yes, its significantly darker than usual, I am trying not to look gothic, lol :) MISS YOU!

Peter and Lesha said...

that was soooo cute loved it wow six boys no thank you:) you guys are all so cute though what a fun family. miss you girl you look great! how is Josh doing is school?

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

way to pick the cutest bro! and i love the one with hayden's finger in his mouth like he's thinking!

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

Love the pics! Can you please invite my new email address? kalieborynski@gmail.com