Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Little Guy

This is a picture of our little guy from the ultra sound I had last week. I know it's kind of hard to see but it's just of his face, and his arm up by his chin. I told Josh he looks just like him!! And it looks like he has chubby little cheeks!

We also found out that he is a little under weight. He weighs 4lbs 10oz and I'm 35 weeks. They want him to be between 5lbs and 5 1/2lbs. Things seem to be well with the blood flow from the placenta, so they're not sure what's going on. So I am going to be going in for weekly stress tests that will hopefully be able to tell us what the problem is. In the mean time I'm trying to get everything done for his room and I think I'll pack a bag...just incase!

6 comments:

Denise Ricks said...

I hope all is well with Hayden. I am sure he is fine. We are thinking about you guys and are always here if you need anything. We love you lots!!

Aves said...

Good luck you guys! I hope that you and the baby are both real healthy. I can't believe how far along you are! I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck, and email me if you ever get the chance. Love ya!

Child Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Child Family said...

Good luck with things! Hope that all goes well, and make sure that you post pictures of the baby so I can see! I am excited for you.

The Hill's said...

it is so stressful! I have you guys in my prayers. Please call or email if there is anything I can do!
I'm sure Hayden will come when he is ready 4 lbs is little but still healthy. Good luck

Natabug and Thayners said...

35 weeks!! You're almost there! Let me know if you need anything.