Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Showers


This weekend my awesome friends and co-workers threw me baby showers. On Friday everyone at work got together and had lunch, played games, and opened presents. Everyone was so generous. I got some great stuff like, a bouncie chair, toys, stuffed animals, clothes, books and bath stuff. They also wrote advice on cards and put them inside diapers so when I use the diapers I can read their words of wisdom. It was really fun!

On Saturday my friends all got together for another shower for me. It's always fun to have a reason to get together. Thanks everyone for coming & for your great gifts. AND a special thanks to everyone who took the time and effort to put together the showers, I really appreciate it!

Now I need to get his room together. Only 5 weeks left!

5 comments:

Denise Ricks said...

I am glad your friends are there for you so far from your family. I am so excited, only 5 weeks til he comes.

Anthony and Kristie said...

Yeah Kandis, I am glad you got 2 showers. I bet you have a lot of work to do putting all your presents away.

Guh said...

did you take those photos on your wall?

kandis said...

No I didn't take those pictures on the wall. It's my friend's house and I'm not sure where she got them, but I like them too!

Peter and Lesha said...

what a cute idea with the diapers. Hope you are getting ready girl, wish I was there to play with you!