Wednesday, March 2, 2011

funny things

The kids say and do some of the cutest things. I often think it would be awesome to record them all day long. These are a few of the things they have done and said recently:


mom i want to hold your ticket...meaning money.

Us: "Why are you so cute?" Hayden: " 'cuz I'm so cute!"

The kids were playing in their room nicely so I walked out. 2 seconds later Brinley was screaming bloody murder. I came running back in and asked Hayden what happened. He matter of factly said, "I was just Hulking her." I said what does that mean, you smashed her to the ground? He said, "Yes" I tried not to laugh as I told him not to to that to his sister.

Hayden says "turn it loud" if I turn down the music in the car

I asked Hayden the other day if he could do his puzzle so I could see it and he replied, "of course I can."

when he carries something up the stairs that is over sized for him he says "it's very heavy"

One morning when Hayden was in our bed I was trying to get him to go back to sleep. After several failed attempts I said in a stern voice Hayden lay down and be quiet. He looked me in the eyes and said, "mommy, be nice" It made me laugh and broke my heart at the same time.

A few months ago he used to say things like:

Ours Car

I Scared Daddy...when we would accelerate quickly in the car

He called Josh Daddy, but me MaMa for a while.

What's that noise?

Daddy, Hayden Friends

Daddy not a baby, Daddy big

Daddy big, Hayden little, Mommy big, sister little

Brinley does some funny things too:

When we are upstairs she will crawl as fast as she can toward the stairs. We freak out thinking she is going to fall {this has only happened once but I think it was more because she lost her balance} so we run after her. She sits a couple feet from the edge and turns around and laughs as she sees us running towards her! Cute little stinker!

Sways her head from side to side. It's pretty dang cute!

When she finds beads she puts them around her neck

When she holds a phone she tries to put it up to our ear or hers

She puts shoes to her feet

She puts a bow or hat up by her head

...she's a smart girl!

We love these kids!! They keep us laughing!

No comments: