Friday, February 11, 2011

can't get enough

Tonight while getting Hayden dressed for bed he said, "mommy say sock"
I said, " you say sock." "no, you say sock" as he pointed to me. "sock" "Woah good job mommy!"

We say similar things to him because the way he says things is so cute. He pronounces sock "scockie" Too cute!

Earlier in the day when Josh got home from school he was reading a counting book to Hayden and Hayden said, "one. two. three. four. eleventeen." We died laughing

I can't get enough of this little guy!

3 comments:

Sheen said...

i love their little random comments. they make my heart swell!

Rachel and Tyler said...

He is changing so much. I wish I could see him. Your pictures you have been taking are really good. You should coem take some for us!

Stephanie Evans said...

So cute! I love when little kids are learning to talk.

Your pictures in the previous post are awesome! They turned out so nice. I love the black and white one of Angela with her big head band on. You are a great photographer!