Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Month






photos taken March 11, 2010

a few days before Brinley was a month old she weighed 8lbs 14oz.
she does not really like her swing. she'll sit in it for a few minutes but prefers her bouncie chair.
she likes to be swaddled but will also sleep well with her hands by her face
she likes to be bounced in our hands
she gives us cute little smiles in her sleep

I can't believe a month has passed already! I just want to stop time because now I know how fast kids grow!
Brinley you seriously are a joy to have in our lives. We love you!

7 comments:

Jess said...

What a cuite pie! I can't believe she's a month, either. She looks a lot like Hayden when he was that age. I'm not seeing the red hair you told Jordan about, though. =)

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

What a cutie! Time sure is flying by!

Howells Fam said...

I can't believe she's that big already! Holy cow! I don't know if you get this a lot, but I think she looks just like you Kandis! She's adorable!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

What a sweetie! One month really does fly by! She's so beautiful!

Aves said...

Aww! Great pictures! I can't believe she is already a month old. So cute! I hope you are doing well!

Melinda said...

What a cutie!! Congrats, guys!

Peter and Lesha said...

look at her!!! she is priceless love the headband too:) too cute