Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

This year for Halloween Hayden was a Ninja. Josh always told me that I needed to find a Ninja outfit for Hayden because he had one when he was little. So when I saw this one on sale last year I had to get it! Josh said it was excatly what he imagined!

Our cute little Ninja

Hayden and I went trick or treating at the mall with some of our friends for playgroup. Hayden was so cute! He walked to each table and handed them his ticket then they would put the candy in his bag and he would wait for them to hand the ticket back to him. It was so fun!

enjoying some candy

waiting with his friend Jason for his ice cream treat

some of the kids in our ward that were there with us
Madie, Hayden, Brielle, Dayton, Kadence, Tyson, Jason


On Halloween we decorated a Haunted House. It didn't exactly turn out like the picture on the box! The frosting kept running and none of the candy would stay in place. That night we went tick-or-treating to a few friends houses and our neighbors.



our lovely haunted house
Camilla & Hayden

Hayden Ninja fighting with his Dad. He thought it was so funny!

6 comments:

Howells Fam said...

That is such a cute costume! I wish our mall would do trick or treating like that - that's a good idea!

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

What a cute little ninja! It looks like you had tons of fun!

Heidi said...

He is the cutest little ninja! And your new family pictures are adorable. You guys are such a cute family!

Peter and Lesha said...

he is too cute, I love the pic with all the little ones how fun!! miss ya girl!

Tina said...

Oh he is a doll! that is so cute, Halloween is so fun hu! I love it!

Aves said...

I love Halloween pictures!! kids are so stinkin cute! Especially Hayden, he is just so smiley! :)