Tuesday, May 19, 2009

slacker

I have been such a blogging slacker! I have so much to update and I'm a little overwhelmed. When I get all my photos uploaded and edited I will tell and show you all about:

*Easter...yeah i'm aware that it happened over a month ago!
*Jensen's visit
*Grandpa Ricks' visit
*home improvements
*Hayden's latest and greatest
*Arizona
*Mother's Day
*The end of another year of dental school
*warm weather, the park, outside fun
*Jessica's visit

aNd anYthing ElsE i caN tHinK oF...sTay tUNeD!

3 comments:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear all of the updates!

Sheen said...

dear esther...

i miss you. lots.

love.

me

Peter and Lesha said...

he Is so super cute about time you let me in!! hahaha new photos though please by my calculations he should almost me one!! miss ya girl.