Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Uncle Jayson


Josh's brother Jayson came to see us for a few days. It was so fun having him here. I took him to see Niagara Falls and of course it was raining that day...it always rains on the days we plan to take people to the falls. Anyway because of all the rain and the time of year it was so misty you couldn't see anything! It was like a huge fog cloud covered all of the falls. We drove to the Canada side and Jayson was able to get a glimpse of one little spot. I felt so bad because it was the only thing he said he wanted to do while he was here. But we did make a quick stop at the Hershey store to get some chocolate and a huge cookie...it's totally a tradition now we have to do it every time!

We went bolwling one night while he was here. I consider myself a pretty good bowler so I talked a lot of junk on our way there about how I was going to beat everybody, but especially Josh. Well...in all reality I did not do very well and Josh beat me both games we played. For the record in the 2nd game he only beat me in the last frame! I wanted to go back the next night to prove that I could win, but of course Josh didn't want to...he was, and still is, afraid that he won't be the "bowling champion" anymore!








Jayson went in to the lab with Josh a few times and he played with Hayden. Hayden loved all the extra attention. We loved having you here Jayson! Come back soon!!

No comments: