Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Fray

The other day when I was talking to my brother he said that he thinks Hayden looks like the lead singer of The Fray. Of course I know the band but I had to google them to remember his face. I see the resemblance but more importantly this led to me remembering that I had heard on the radio that they were coming here so I looked up their concert schedule and ticket prices and we decided that we should buy tickets and go to their concert!! We are SO excited! It's not until June 17th but we are so excited we have been rocking out to their music since we bought the tickets!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

That's funny. We are thinking about going to their concert in July...they are coming to the Mile High Music Festival. Have fun rockin out until the concert.

Rebecca Stoker said...

No Way!! That is my favorite band right now!! Absolutely love them!! How awesome that you are going!! Take so many pictures!! I'm So jealous!!

Rachel and Tyler said...

That will so fun to go to. It was fun seeing all your pics. Hayden is getting so big...didn't you just have him?

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

How FUN! Garth and I haven't been to a concert in forever. And Hayden is way cuter than their lead singer btw.

Sheen said...

he does kind of look like him. funny.

have fun at the concert! it always sounds better live!

i miss you!

and love you even more!