Friday, January 23, 2009

BLURKER

Blurker: One who reads many blogs but leaves no evidence of themselves such as comments behind; a silent observer of blogs.



I admit I search blogs daily and love running into people I know and reading all about their lives. I also sometimes spend time reading about people I don't necessarily know or people who are friends of a friend of a friend. When I find a blog treasure, you can bet I try to leave a comment to let them know that I am taking a stroll down their blog lane. There are times when I just blurk because I'm in a hurry and don't have the time to leave a comment, but I try to go back and leave a footprint of hello & thanks when I can.

I recently added a visitor map to my blog and have to admit I have seen hits from some pretty interesting places so I'm wondering... who is out there looking at my blog? Go on now, be a nice blurker & leave a comment. Are you here for inspiration? Are we friends? Family? Or just randomly looking?


C'mon now... it's blogiquette.

11 comments:

steph said...

i have you in my google reader so i always read your new posts. i just don't comment cause i have to open another page to do so. but i love reading your blog!! little hayden is soooo soooo sooooo cute. i love his little face!!

Rachel and Tyler said...

I read it but I think you know that!

Child Family said...

Hayden is getting so big. Looks like you had a great holiday. I love having Ryanne at holidays too. Just so much fun.

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Well I'm really glad that you recently found my blog. How did you do that? I think about you and wonder how you are and I have seen your parents about once a year and ask how you are, but now I can see your every day life! Your little Hayden is so cute, I had no idea you had a baby.

Melinda said...

I loved your post!! I also think that it's funny how many people are "blurker". But, I read your blog too. And, I love it!! Hayden is a cutie, but of course you know that. Hope things are going great!

Tina said...

I am so a blurker!! I love it!! I never have time to write, if I did I would never be a mom!! LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

Unknown said...

I check up on you from time to time! I made a similar post awhile back and I didn't get many readers to fess up to reading it. Why does everyone want to be anonymous?

Liz  said...

I am so glad you commented on my blog! Of course we remember you guys and it is great to be updated on how you are! Your little boy is so cute! Thanks for finding us, I am excited to have another fun blog to read:)!

orneryswife said...

I came from "next blog" and just stumbled in. I love comments, so I am leaving you one!
tm

Betzy said...

So it has a name "Blurker" I used to just call it "blog stalking":-) Hope you don't mind but I do pop in once in awhile to see how big Hayden is getting since I hardly get to see anyone at church with my little one wanting to be in the halls, etc.
Betzy

Guh said...

hey!

just checkin in!

-Angela Mentzer (andrus)