Thursday, September 25, 2008

too much school?

Last night in the middle of the night Josh turned to me and said, "you need to stop with the ionization" Then he turned over and went back to sleep. I had to laugh someone's been doing too much school! Josh has been getting up every morning at about 3:30 and putting in a 12 to 14 hour day. For those of you that know Josh you know that when I say he did a 12 to 14 hour day it REALLY was 12 to 14 hours. He has a timer on his watch and he times himself when he studies. He stops his timer whenever anyone talks to him or when he walks to class or goes to the bathroom or anything. This semester is intense and he's doing such a great job!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! That's impressive!! Ry's been studying hard too--but I don't know if it's 14 hours a day! (But maybe it is, considering he's still at the library at 11:00 pm on Saturday night.) I love the cute photos of the baby!

Shelley said...

That some pretty funny crap! :) Ha! Hey, I just posted some info on that mail organizer you were interested in. Check out my blog if you'd like one. Hope all is going great! :)

Peter and Lesha said...

wow, good for him and you for supporting him, how hard

Denise Ricks said...

Hey Kandis,
I am waiting on my pictures. Can't wait to see Hayden. I am gonna have to keep bothering you til you post them. lol

Denise