Thursday, September 18, 2008

2 Months

Weight: 11lbs 2oz - 30th percentile
Height: 22 inches - 25th percentile
Head circumference - 5th percentile


Daddy likes to let me suck on his nose, it's a fun game we play.
Mommy thinks it's gross!
Hayden is praying for you!
When he sleeps he loves having his hands up by his face.
Hayden all ready for church.
I know I should have pulled out that ugly green binki!

At 2 months Hayden loves his swing and likes the toy bar on his bouncie chair. When he kicks his legs all the toys rattle and he thinks it's fun to watch them move. He smiles all the time now and loves it when we talk to him. He goos and coos. It's so fun to hear him 'talking'!

4 comments:

Sheen said...

I'm so glad that you're updating more! I love to see that cute little man! He's getting so big!!!

How are you guys doing? I talked to Sara the other day and she said you're joining the Navy or something. What?! You'll have to fill me in on that.

I hope you guys are doing well!

I lover you!

Child Family said...

What a cute little guy. I love little boys in church clothes. So cute.

The Hill's said...

He is such a doll. I am so glad we made the trek to Cedar to see you.
I love the pics - keep posting them!

Joe and Ellen said...

Kandis... He is SO CUTE!! This is the age that it really starts to get fun! Enjoy it all!! Love ya