Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Fun

We went to the mall where they had some Thanksgiving activities for kids. They read books, had face paintings and made a turkey. Hayden love it!



Hayden chose to have a turkey painted on his cheek


Hayden and Jason posing with their turkeys

Brinley and her friends
{Brinely, Tatum, Lexi & Lexie}

Brinley LOVED this balloon


Later in the month we made turkey hands and wrote things we were thankful for.

this little man is proud of his turkey hands
{once again LOVES the super grover hat & wears it all the time! LOVE this little boy!}

On Thanksgiving Day we spent the day together. I made turkey and all the stuff that goes along with it. Everything turned out and tasted pretty good! We planned to go to a movie at the cheap theater, but instead we decided to buy Toy Story 3 and watch it at home.

Brinley got to try a little of almost everything. She liked the rolls and turkey the most. She wasn't a fan of the mashed potatoes, but I think it's because of the texture and because I was feeding her instead of her feeding herself.

The kids before we ate

cute little man


Watching Toy Story

Hayden was so nervous anytime anything happened to the toys.
Of course we had to have snacks!

2 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

I loved all the updates. Happy belated birthday! Your kids are getting so big. I miss them!

- Can you change your background so it will be easier to read your blog?

-We need to chat sometime!

Howells Fam said...

Your kids are so cute! I love Hayden's smile with his turkey hands. I got my kids Christmas jammers at the Carter's Outlet, but I know Fred Meyer had them too, so you can probably get them most places that sell Carter's stuff.