Sunday, October 3, 2010

ten little fingers, ten little toes...

*this is NOT an announcement

My friend Kalie is having her 3rd baby. She has one boy and one girl and decided not to find out the gender of this baby. I don't know if I could do it but I can't wait to see what she has! Anyway, back to business. Melissa, Natalie and I threw her a shower. We had a ten little fingers, ten little toes theme and every thing was pink and blue. It was fun to come up with ideas and put it all together.


The food
{after everyone had dished up}

Drinks

Adorable pink & blue footprint cupcakes

Decoration
Guests
Sara, Natalie, baby Milly, Laney

Rachel, Tasha, Chanda, Lynae

Rachel, Stephanie, Melissa

Natalie, Kalie, Melissa
{i'm not in any photos, cuz i'm taking all of them ;) }

Presents


Game prizes

No comments: