Saturday, September 25, 2010

Out of the mouth of Hayden







Hayden is at such a cute age! I wish I could record him all day long. He does and says some of the funniest things. Here are a few:

I was wearing my bathrobe one morning and he touched it and said "mama's cape"

We got into our car one day and he said "ours car, ours car" I tell him not to touch other cars because they are not ours.

We were driving to get ice cream one night, and Josh didn't realize that the exit was coming up as soon as it was so he had to accelerate to get around some cars and make it over in time. While we were exiting Hayden said " Daddy I scared" A few minuets later Hayden was whining and Josh said "Hayden what's wrong?" Hayden said, "I scared" The scared was said in a really whiny voice. It was hilarious!

Hayden calls Josh Daddy but usually calls me Mama

He always says "what's that noise?"

He loves firetrucks, ambulances, dump trucks, garbage trucks, diggers, loaders, airplanes, school buses and any other big trucks he sees. He spots them and says "Look! a digger" "Look! a BIGGGGG Truck!" He knows what's outside just by the noise it makes.

He likes to go to sleep on his tummy, or on his back with his hands behind his head.

He thinks his belly button is fun to touch. I often see him with his shirt up touching his belly button. Funny guy!

He likes to shut the doors behind him. When he wakes up he always puts his ties away and closes the door behind him.

Says "mmhumm" instead of saying yes.

I love watching him discover and take in the world around him. He's such a cutie we just want him to stay how he is right now forever! Love ya little guy!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Love the videos! He has so much to say...what a cutie. I expect more updates soon. LOL

The Hill's said...

coh my what a qt! thanks for sharing. they grow way to fast---capture and enjoy every minute!

The Hill's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayson and Carla Ricks said...

He is so cute! He is growing up so fast. Great videos!