Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i hope i never forget

the sound of Hayden's genuine from the gut laugh
Brinley's little giggle
how it feels to have Brinley snuggle into me and fall asleep
how cute Hayden is when he leans over and voluntarily gives me a kiss
how excited Hayden gets when he hears an 'airplane high in the sky'
how much these two can make each other laugh already
Brinley's squeal of delight
how Hayden thinks me tracing his hand over and over again is the greatest thing ever
how much Hayden loves to walk Teton
how cute Hayden is when he runs up to us and gives us a high five as we do laps on the track
how Brinley's smile can make me feel like a million bucks
how it sounds to hear Hayden say packpack {backpack}

I think being a Mom is the best thing ever! I love these two little ones!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

That's really sweet. I totally know how you feel. Time just needs to slow down once in a while.