Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sleeping?

I put Hayden down for a nap and went upstairs to do some things on the computer. I heard his door open but I listened and heard no more. Assuming {never a good thing} that he didn't see me so he went back to his room and climbed back in bed. After 30 minutes of being upstairs I came downstairs and heard the tv on. I thought he must have turned it on before returning to his room. Such foolish thoughts. This is what I saw! For 30 min this little stinker was up watching tv, not sleeping like his neglectful mother thought!

5 comments:

Howells Fam said...

That's so funny! I was just thinking that I should try switching Carlee to a big girl bed, but things like that make me doubt the idea! I loved those pictures of Brinley, they're so stinking cute, her little sweater is adorable too!

Child Family said...

Aren't kids so smart. We underestimate them way to much.

Peter and Lesha said...

that is awesome:) smart kid:)

RaCHeL said...

Too funny!

Leanne said...

Smart kid! :) Thanks for something to smile about.