Friday, July 24, 2009

too cute

The other night I put Hayden to bed and after about 30 min he still wasn't asleep so I went back in there and sure enough he was standing up so I picked him up so I could put his blanket back around him and he started patting my back, just like I do to him! Then I layed him back down and said "It's time to go sleepies, I'm serious." and he shook his head NO! SO hilarious!

Hayden also started doing the actions to Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree. He moves his hands in the popcorn motion and says "pop pop pop" SOOOO cute!!

6 comments:

Aves said...

I love stories like that, flippin make my day! What little cuties kids are. Their little personalities are hilarious :) Miss you!

Howells Fam said...

Carlee just barely starting patting our backs too. I love it - it's so darn cute! I love that he knows the words to Popcorn Popping. I'm the nursery song leader in our ward, so we've been practicing more of the nursery/primary songs - I love it!

Heidi said...

He is such a cutie! I'm so glad that I got to see you guys for a little bit.

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

That's so cute. What a fun age!

Megan said...

I wish Cooper would talk more! You'll have to make sure that you get him on camera doing that! Thanks for the comments about my venting posts...we are really excited to have that age group because they are just on fire! :)

Peter and Lesha said...

that is too cute. Carson is sleeping in our bed something I said I would never never never have my kids do :) anyway I just have a nice camera and no idea how to edit. miss you girl