Friday, February 27, 2009

8 Months Old

Hayden is 8 months old and cute as ever! I know I keep saying that but he seriously gets cuter and cuter and more and more fun everyday. He has discovered his tongue and sticks it out all the time now, it's hilarious. He also says Mama occasionally...still not as often as he says Dada, but it's better than nothing. He can wave bye-bye...it's SO cute! He smacks his lips and inhales vigorously to makes all sorts of funny noises. We are teaching him to high five and it's really fun when he does it but it's still hit or miss...we'll have to keep working on that. He is trying his hardest to crawl but hasn't quite mastered it yet. He started army crawling so he can scoot himself towards most things but he doesn't go too far before he gets tired of it or distracted. I can't believe how big he is getting. This month is the first month that I have started to realize how close he is to being one. That sounds so big to me. I hate that my little guy is growing up but it's so fun and exciting to see all the new things he does everyday. He brings so much joy to our lives. We love ya little man!
rock'n out to some tunes with his dad while waiting for our food 2/12/09
the tongue 2/8/09

eating a banana all by himself...yum! 2/14/09

3 comments:

Garth, Melissa and all the Crazies said...

I've been waiting for you to do another post! He's so cute! At this rate he might walk before Hugh :). Let get together sometime this next week.

Howells Fam said...

He's so cute! I know this was a while ago, but I love the picture of Hayden with his Grandpa in the hats. So cute!

CAPENERFAM said...

what a cute family!! Where u guys at?