Monday, July 28, 2008

Date Night

6/20/08
it was pouring rain as we ran from the theater to DQ, hence the awesome hairdo!

While my mom was here we took advantage of our opportunity to go out on a date. We left Hayden with her, but I'm pretty sure she enjoyed the date night too. We went to The Incredible Hulk...which we both really liked and out for some DQ dipped cones. It was really fun!

While Josh's mom was here we jumped at the chance to go out again while we had a trusted babysitter here. We went with our friends Tyler and Rachel to the drive-in. We watched Wall-e and the Incredible Hulk. We took our futon cushion and layed it in the back of their van, we ordered pizza and took it with us. We had lots of fun!

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

wow I can't believe you can go that long, do you pump? or bottle feed I can't seem to leave for more than 3 hours still lucky girl!!

Caranna said...

I'm so glad that your Mommy was able to come and see the new baby AND help you out of course!
I don't think I could leave such a little baby so long either. When Oran was about 7 weeks old Ry and I went to "Meet the Robinson's" (pretty short movie) and by the time it was over I was ready to see my baby!
BUT I'm glad you and the hubby were able to go have some fun.
That doesn't happen much around here :P