Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our 4th Anniversary


One month later we were able to celebrate our anniversary. We wanted to go to Johnny Corinos while we were in Colorado because that is the restaurant where Josh took me before he proposed, but with all the craziness of the holidays we did not make it there before it was time to come home. So we celebrated it tonight! We went to dinner and talked and reminisced and exchanged cute heartfelt, sentimental gifts. The past 4 years have been full of excitement, joys, sorrows, challenges, and adventures. And we've made it through it all together. I'm so glad we have eternity to keep making memories. I love ya babe!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Kandis!! I found you!! CONGRATS that is so exciting your having a baby!! well My blog is www.arterfamily.blogspot.com

Oh I am happy to have found you!! I love to read these!!

Rachel and Tyler said...

finally an update! I cant believe its been 4 years since we went to your wedding!

Tiffany said...

awwwwwww...cute. LOve the stories! Good luck on finding out what your baby is. I'll have to let you know if I have a hard time rescheduling too! Yikes.... and by the way.. I NEED TO COME VT YOU! Be expecting a phone call!